search this blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

Just thinking


I'm just thinking, that's all, and looking at Peeps take my picture. MayMay and Momma just moved our suitcases and backpacks from Peeps' Suburban to the curb. We go to Memphis. Then we wait. Then we fly to Little Rock. Then Daddy comes to get us. But right now, I'm at the PTI airport. Peeps and I are looking at each other. I know he loves me, and I love him. My heart and mind are filled with so many fun memories from this weekend. I want to stay...but I want to go. Is life always going to be like this? I just found out I get to be a big sister. So when? Where is the baby? More later when I figure out what big sister means. I also found out my newest cousin will be here in about a month. Well, it's time to get on board. I love you Peeps and MayMay. Avery

No comments: